Meet Our Chaplaincy Team
The primary purpose of our chaplaincy team is to uphold the mission statement. They will promote friendship, love and respect both in school and the wider community.
The following are five top tips to help the chaplaincy team be successful:
- Listen to each other’s ideas.
- Communicate with all the team members, school and parish.
- Encourage everyone when making decisions, to share their ideas and to try their best.
- Include everyone when making decisions.
- Lead by example, love everyone especially people you don’t get on with.
Chaplaincy Team News
The Salvation Army Collection